Sunday, April 20, 2008

Expelled

I just wanted to let you all know that I went and watched Expelled today. It's a movie put out by Ben Stine, who is really smart, that brings to questions why Darwinism is so acceptable but the Intelligent Design is not.

I have decided to do research on all this, I only know what I have been taught and I want to know more. More about what Darwin thought and why, what support he had for his hypothesis. Don't worry I'm not going to become a supporter, I just want to know what I am really up against.


Feel free to tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Bob & Judy said...

Hey, great! We had been reading about this, your dad even downloaded some video discussions with Ben Stein about it. We're hoping the movie makes it down here.

You can't go wrong learning more. Just realize that it's hard to find unbiased information. Everybody, whether they mean to or not, colors their writing with their own belief.

But any school of thought (or religion) that asks you to leave your brain turned off cannot be trusted.

Keep us posted as you research.