Saturday, March 22, 2008

Revisiting childhood memories










This weekend I got off for Good Friday all the way through Easter. It's great for me...I love time off.








With my time off I like to travel, go places I've never been or haven't been in a long time. I also enjoy history believe it or not. So with my time off I went to Vicksburg, MS. We have been there before, my family and Tom Reynolds. I can honestly say I don't remember much of it... but a few things I do.








I took some pictures and this is first time I have really wanted to have my work boots... so I could duplicate some pictures that I remember.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just which picture you're talking about. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw your post.

That was a good trip. I'm so glad we took those trips with you guys. They're some of the best memories of my life.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

HEY I REMEMBER THAT TOO!

Aaron