Sunday, August 05, 2007

One down





One week down. The job is easy. I guess they got the word on what we knew...we are inside doing the good work.






It's something I've never done, so it's okay. We're staying in a hotel so we don't have to clean the room. Only thing is we can't really cook so we have to eat out. We have had some time off so we have done a little playing, today we went fishing, caught a big, fat nothing.







The strange thing is we left Corpus, on the beach, where we were having junk weather came here and the weather has been awesome.








This was two days before I left.



This is two days after I left. This really isn't that bad, it is just a long way from home.

I decided to start blogging because it is easier than calling everyone who wonders and filling them all in on the same thing.

So if you're wondering just keep watching here, if you don't care I will stop(I'm not as good as Heather...this takes me a long time).

1 comment:

Pastor Bobby Joe Hendrick said...

Hey, I care. Keep it up. It has dried up over at 3Rivers. It is hard to tell what has been shredded. Keep that nose to the grindstone...or fishing rod, whatever.
Pap