Friday, September 19, 2008

Day one complete



The day started wonderfully, the weather was awesome. It was cool I had good nights rest and was ready to go. I wanted to get this yard finished and back looking like someone might live here.




It went down hill quickly....the sun came out and the temp climbed(not a lot but it still did), and the lawn mower clanked then slowed to a stop. I wasn't sure was wrong until I turned it over and there was no compression........not good






Now I have a lawn mower that no longer works and a tiny weed eater. So I will not be held down I started to weed eat this entire yard. This is a BIG yard especially with a weed eater. I still got a lot of it done......not too bad.

2 comments:

Bob & Judy said...

Wow! That's a lot of weedeating.

And the palm trees are much better! I know that's a terrible job.

Love you, and thank you, and bless you. Mom

Shawn said...

You did good my com padre!