Friday, September 22, 2006

All work and no play makes for an interesting week

The deck is now set on top of the hull, which for me means time to go to work and get this job going. The boss called and told me when we would be returning to work, and said that we would be going to seven days a week and a minimum of twelve hours a day. Then without me saying another word he told me, "I know about you wanting to go to church so we will work something out with that." I told him I will do what is necessary because we will only be working this way for a short period. He said he was not that worried about it, he said "you will get the chance to go to church we'll work something out." If that is not God taking care of things before I have to ask then I don't know what is. I just thought that this was something worth writing about. So just so everyone knows I will be working mucho hours for around the next six weeks. So I will be tied down, sorry. I know I will miss important things like nephew's birthdays and other things I'm sure, but don't worry when it is all over I will come visit. Just so you know my door is always to open to visitors, we now have an extra bedroom and a large living room, room for families.

1 comment:

Hendrick Family said...

Wow! That's so great. And no worries about missing birthdays. We have tons of them a year in this house. I'll send lots of pictures. We're having an EXPLOSION party! We're going to blow things up and set stuff on fire. I've heard that is every boy's dream.