Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Work and real work for a new time

Well it is pretty much set that I will continue to travel with Turner Industries. They asked yesterday who was willing and I volunteered. I will either be headed to north Louisiana or somewhere in Mississippi. They are not sure yet...which is actually really annoying.

I will have a week off between leaving and being there for work, but a week really is not a long time when you look at all that has to be done.

Now I have to go through the whole process again...houseing, working, finding stuff to do and once again finding a church I enjoy.

The the low down right now. Pack up, go home, sign my lease, do my taxes, sleep late, drop off the books that I have read, pack up, get back on the road and, once again, work as far away from home as humanly possible............ oh well

1 comment:

Bob & Judy said...

At least you'll be in the United States, which will be nice.

Talked with a lady here whose children are in Africa. Her daughter just had a baby on another continent.

So we're all blessed to be where we can get to each other without taking a boat or plane.

See ya soon. Mom