Sunday, January 27, 2008

What has my mother done to me????

I caught my self watching ice skating. What has my mother done to me?

I am still in Baton Rouge, looks like for a while, at least until the middle of February. The weather has been nasty for the past couple of weeks...it's a wonder I am not sick and have not been sick.

I have talked with the guys at W-Industries so I am really hoping I get to get back home.

The good news is I have found a church I enjoy and enjoy going to. So even if I do have to stay around here I can still the filling that I need.

I have moved into a trailer house that has a washer, drier and a full kitchen...it's awesome! No more hotel refrigerator and microwave meals. I love it. It is also about 20 minutes closer to the job so I get a little more sleep.

That's everything in a nutshell...I'm sure some of you wanted to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWRIGHT! Ice skating is beautiful and athletic, and the other option on TV for a Sunday afternoon is golf. So there.

Been meaning to call you, but it's always too early or too late. So it's good to know all is well.

Pray about the job. We will too. Love you mucho. Mom